I just knew that she couldn't let that last post go by without doing something! Her delusions are getting worse by the minute. Her Atlantic City tickets have now miraculously moved to the front row, center. She also has some sort of twisted fantasy about having backstage passes....yeah, right. Well, maybe she does have them, she might have sold both of her daughters into slavery to raise the money... Not that they'd do her any good. I imagine that a couple of nice guys like Justin Hayward and John Lodge would take one look at a nasty-ass bitch like her and head screaming for the hills as fast as their legs could carry them! I am still quite looking forward to seeing her in Atlantic City, but she, unfortunately won't be seeing me. She'll be too busy looking for Christine. I certainly hope she enjoys her wild goose chase. Since this "Anne Nonymous" woman has refused to seek the help that she needs, I have decided to put an end to her childish games myself. All of the links to her childish little attempts at photo editing have been broken. Such a shame that I couldn't share any more of them with you, but this woman is truly
The guestbook in my fotolog has also been removed, so she can name all of the files that she wants "SlutsBitch", no one is going to see them unless she decides to share the link with that other Moody Bitch whose ass she is constantly kissing. She knows who I mean, the one who sells her concert photos for exhorbanently high prices. Perhaps she thinks that all of her ass kissing will get that bitch to give her some free pictures. I doubt it. But this has given me a very clear way of recognising her in Atlantic City. I'll be able to smell the shit on her breath a mile away! In closing, I'd like to say
F*ck you, Moody Bitch! Have a nice life...
Thursday, April 29, 2004
There Are No Good Memes On Thursday
This leaves me in a quandary as to what I should write about today. I do have some ideas though. For starters, I could inform a certain Miss Moody Bitch that the latest photo that she has uploaded to her Slut's Bitch location could be construed to be a threat. This could be a very serious matter indeed for her, should I decide to report her. She may think that I don't know who she is, but whether I do or not is irrelevant since I am well aware of the various IP addresses she uses when accessing the web. Making public threats against people is not something that the authorities take lightly. I wonder how she'd feel while having her ass carted off to jail... But since her threats are being made against someone named Christine, (my name still is not Christine, as most of the intelligent people reading this know) I think I'll let her slide. This time. I can't guarantee what I'll do after she reads this post and uploads yet another of her ridiculous works of "art" to that location. Heheheh! She certainly removed that last one quickly enough when I said that she used a self-portrait to make it. It was meant to be an insult. I had no idea that it was true!!!
But that is enough about that mentally challenged wretch known to all of us as The Moody Bitch. I will procede onward to describe some thing that will certainly be of interest to her, though. That would be, what it is like to meet this man
I don't think that I'll ever forget the cold November day when it happened. We had waited for hours by the backstage door of the theater in hopes of getting at least one good picture. Our efforts were rewarded when the band arrived. My companion called out to John to ask if it was OK for her to take a picture. He agreed. We inched forward, hoping to be able to be picture along with him. Nothing could prepare me for what happened next! I felt a strong arm around my shoulders pulling me so close to his very warm body. I looked up to see that I had been grabbed by no one other than John Lodge! He was holding me ever so tightly. It was pure bliss! Eat your heart out, Moody Bitch!
This week free association - some fun with "I say, you think" with a crazy sort of Spring twist.
First, as a warm up, using the letters G-A-R-D-E-N reveal six things about yourself.
Gifts are always welcome! Afraid of high places. Rants uncontrolably on various subjects. Denies that her name is Christine.(Because it isn't!) Eager to please those she cares about. Needs to find her missing guitars.
Why do I always write these in the third person?!
Let's hump, shall we? Below are a list of words. Respond with the first words, words, phrase or insane idea that pops into your head!
1. Hoe - Backhoe, one of those stupid pieces of machinery that is always being used to tie up traffic somehow. 2. Lips - Loose lips sink ships! 3. Butter - Peanut Butter & Jelly 4. Pie - Chocolate Silk Pie! Mmmmmm... 5. Groovy - Groovy Kind Of Love, a song by Phil Collins 6. Hook - Hook, line, and sinker! 7. Believe - Believe In Love, a song by The Scorpions. 8. Fountain - Fountain of Youth, where I must go to remain permanently twenty-nine! 9. Bush - George W. Bush, the biggest idiot ever to hold the office of president! 10. Sprout - The Jolly Green Giant and the Little Green Sprout!
Tuesday, April 27, 2004
Miss Moody B's Gallery of Stupidity!
Once again, Miss Moody Bitch has proven her lack of intelligence! She was really so foolish as to think that I didn't have her original artwork stored somewhere else for the moment when she broke or changed her link! I'm sorry, but I am just not as stupid as A S B! Really, for a woman who is going to be forty-five years old in June, she acts more like my twelve year old son. In her latest escapade, she has very nicely edited a photo of herself by stuffing a scorpion up her fat arse and scrawling across it a note claiming that it is a picture of me! You really must click here to see her latest childish attempt to mock me. It is so stupid that the witch doctors have invited some friends to dance along with them.
What this madwoman fails to realize is that I grew up in a town full of some of the nastiest people that you could ever imagine. I have long ago become immune to childish insults, but experience has taught me how to dish them out with the best of them. So, I say to you, Miss Moody Bitch, keep it up! Every move that you make just proves how big a fool you really are.
Using the letters of your favorite band or artist tell us a little more about yourself.
Takes very little time off work. Hates bigotry. Eats too much!
Sings in the car. Usually in harmony with Klaus Meine! Crazy! But you already know that, don't you? Open-minded, or at least tries to be. Rural mail carrier. Don't make me go postal on you! Plays guitar. In love with Matthias Jabs. Often wears hats. Never eats raw tomatoes. Short! Less than 5' 1"!
Using the letters in the word 'blogger' describe your blog for us.
Black and purple color scheme. Lady Starlight Jabs - Blog owner Obsessive about The Scorpions Gorgeous pictures of Matthias Jabs, Klaus Meine and Ralph Rieckermann Good place to torment the Moody Bitch! Email link provided, if you can find it. Random thoughts and pictures
Would you be able to do these things yourself or have someone do it for you?
1. Fix a flat tire. Yes, just as long as the tire wasn't put on with an air wrench, but why should I do it at all? It is much easier to call AAA!
2. Fix a tear or make alterations to clothing. I'm fairly good at repairing torn seams, but making alterations is something that I prefer to leave to the professionals.
3. Unclog a severely plugged up sink or toilet. One word - Drain-O!
4. Change the oil in your car. I've never tried. With a bit of instruction, I probably could, but for now I let "The Estranged One" do such things. My motto is, "Never do any work that someone else is willing to do for you!"
5. Put together an unassembled toy or piece of furniture out of the box. I have two children, so I've had quite a lot of experience in putting togther unassembled toys. As for the furniture, I assembled my computer desk and chair. Both are still intact, so I guess I did it right!
Meet The Witch Doctors Of Stupidity!
Who are these witch doctors and why are they dancing? The answer is quite simple. Any time that someone does something that exhibits extreme stupidity, the witch doctors do their special dance. Today they are dancing for my nemesis, The Moody Bitch! It seems that this oh - so - intelligent woman decided to do a little photo editing on this picture of my dog.
Quite an amusing job she did. I must admit that it gave me a chuckle. The addition of the scorpion is such a nice touch!
So, you may say, this is certainly childish, but not exactly stupid. Why are the witch doctors dancing? You see, my name is not Christine and I have never been known as Legion of Doode. Miss Moody B is barking up the wrong tree!
So Sorry, Miss Moody Bitch!
I just feel so bad that you didn't like the pictures of the dogs in my fotolog.Your criticism was so constructive and creative. "Your photos suck." It must have taken you so long to think of that! Do you expect me to be upset by this? Think again! (I know this hurts your tiny brain, but please try.) I understand that it is difficult for you to appreciate any photograph that doesn't have a name scrawled through its most vital areas. I promise I'll try harder with the photos I take at the concert. I am developing an extra special watermark for any of those which I post where you can see them. Until then, please continue to visit and critique my work. Your I. P. address has been noted and logged. I know who you are. It's such a shame that you can't say the same about me. I was quite amused by your speculation about my identity, but frankly, my dear, you haven't a clue! You really are quite Perhaps you should
Friday, April 23, 2004
It's Such A Shame...
In a fit of boredom a day or so ago, I decided that it was time for me to add a few nice pictures of Ralph Rieckermann to my collection, since I have so few. It seemed that running an image search would be the best way to do this, so that is what I did. Exactly how many pictures did my search uncover? Did it uncover thousands of pictures? Not even close! Did it uncover hundreds of pictures? Still nowhere near! So, how many pictures did I find? Eighteen! At least three of the pictures weren't even of him, either! That is just terrible. Am I the only person out here who finds him attractive? Doesn't anybody else love him? Am I never going to see him again now that he's left The Scorpions? WAAAAHHH....
And here are a few nice pictures of Ralph, just so he won't be forgotten!
First, as a warm up, using the letters I-N-S-A-N-E reveal six things about yourself.
Intellectual, I think about things way too much. Nosy. I admit it. I'm always sticking my nose in other people's business! Silly. I'm a big one for cracking jokes. Alive...Let me check my pulse. Yep, still alive! Nutty, just another way to say insane! Evil, just ask the Moody Bitch!
1. What's the best pickup line you ever heard and did it work? There are no good pick up lines. I prefer the direct approach. The best attempt at a direct approach was used on me by a guy named Angelo. Every day, he would ask me if I wanted to go behind the stairwell to make out with him. My response was always a resounding "No!" What made his line so memorable is the fact that he signed my yearbook "To the only girl who ever turned me down!"
2. If you were a character in The Wizard of Oz, who or what would you be? That's easy! The scarecrow. If I only had a brain...
3. If you were an element of weather, what would you be? Rain, so that I could rain on all of those happy, cheerful people's parades!
4. If you were a breed of dog, what would you be and why. A lovable mutt. I could never be happy as one of those uppity pure-breds.
5. If you were a toy or a game, what would you be and why? A Teddy Bear, because I like to be hugged and cuddled.
Tuesday, April 20, 2004
I've finally done it. I've pre-ordered Unbreakable! Damned pricey CD, it is, costing me nearly twenty-seven bucks with shipping charges, but I'm certain it will be well worth the price. I certainly do hope that it is the limited edition that I pre-ordered, or I will be heading out on a happy CD hunt upon its receipt. In honor of my pre-purchase, here is a picture of the two sexiest guys in the world acting like a couple of goofs. OK, maybe they're not acting...
If you could trade places with 2 different artists for one day each, who would they be and why?
1. Pawel Maciwoda, The Scorpions new bass player. Since I already can play guitar, learning to play bass wouldn't be difficult. I would also get the chance to be close to Matthias Jabs and Klaus Meine! 2. Dolly Parton, so that I could file charges against Whitney Houston for killing the song, I Will Always Love You!
Pick a letter; any letter.........Got one? M Ok, for the following questions, each of your answers must begin with the letter you chose.......Have fun!! =)
1. If you were limited to 3 things to pack for an overnight trip, what would you pack? Matthias Jabs Money My clothes! 2. What 3 things would you pack in your picnic basket? Munchos Meat Lover's Pizza Macaroni Salad! 3. What are 3 things you'd rather do than go to work? Make love to Matthias Jabs Make love to Matthias Jabs Make love to Matthias Jabs! Okay, it isn't three different things, but I'd like to do it three times. 4. Name 1 song. Moment of Glory - The Scorpions 5. Name 1 movie. Making Mr. Right
Sunday, April 18, 2004
An Interesting Clause In Copyright Law Please, take note, Moody Bitches!
Here I was, surfing the web looking for pictues of pretty men, when I discovered The Johnny Depp Image Gallery. The following picture attests to the prettiness of Mr. Depp.
But what really caught my eye was this clause in the copyright notice about the photos on the site.
Copyright for images and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law.
What does this cause mean? It means that so long as you are not using the images for for financial gain (AKA personal use), it is perfectly legal to display them. This would also apply to the photos belonging to you and yours, Miss Moody Bitch, even if you did own actual copyright (which you don't). As for your comments about me being a slut...
I enjoy every minute of it. You really should try it sometime. It beats the hell out of getting your jollies by leaving nasty comments on people's blogs and reading repeatedly how others think you're stupid!
1. Which television series do you think had the best final episode? M*A*S*H, one of my all-time favorite shows. It is also one of the very few shows that I stuck around to watch to the very end. Most other shows get tired and boring by the end of their runs, so I usually have quit watching them long before their final episodes air.
2. Do you own something that you really should throw away but can't part with? Does one own one's husband? I'd really like to toss mine in the trash, but for reasons unknown even to me we remain married.
3. Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted? Now don't go into fits of hysterical laughter about my answer, but I have spent quite a few nights alone in a house that is haunted. I even had the good fortune of meeting the ghost, although I did not realize that was what she was at the time. She was quite harmless.
4. Go back to your childhood ... What did you want to be when you grew up? An entertainer of any kind. Actress, musician, commedienne, it mattered not to me. I'm quite a ham. If I ever actually do grow up, I'd still like to be one of these...
5. What do you need to make your favorite pizza? Enough money to go to Pizza Hut and buy it!
Friday, April 16, 2004
Today's Moody Madness
Today was one of those days of total madness. The tickets for the Pittsburgh Moody Blues concert went on sale this morning at promptly at 10 AM. I was at a Ticketmaster outlet waiting patiently for the clock to strike ten. My partner in crime was at home waiting not so patiently at her computer with the Ticketmaster website open at all times. *And the clock struck ten* We were at last able to purchase the tickets for the first concert of our Moody Blues chasing vacation! Our efforts were rewarded with three sets of two tickets in some of the most delightful locations, which we will be sharing with our friends. We will all be "armed" with cameras, so there will be plenty of lovely un-watermarked pictures of a quality similar to the one below available free of charge for all except the infamous "Moody Bitches."
Please don't waste your money. Don't support the expensive concert habits of the "Moody Bitches!" Don't buy photos from these ladies (I use that term very loosely). Your patience will be rewarded with plenty of lovely free photos in June. Don't feel too bad Miss Moody Bitch. I will most certainly provide you with some of our best shots, carefully watermarked just for you!
Thursday, April 15, 2004
How I Spent My Day...
Last Friday I bought myself a state of the art digital camera in preparation for June's "Moody Festivities." So, I decided that I'd better get some practice using it! What better place could there be to do this than Phipp's Conservatory in Pittsburgh.
There are so many pretty things there to photograph! I ran out of space on my 16 MB storage disc all too quickly. I now know that I must buy the biggest memory card I can find before heading off to Atlantic City in June. I'm glad to have discovered this now. It would have been terribly disappointing if I got to the concert and found myself out of pictures before the intermission. This nifty new camera has caused me to catch the photo bug. I find myself wanting to take pictures everywhere that I go. I even took some pictures while I was at work.
This week some fun with free association and then some. What is free association? It's a "I say ____, you think _____" sort of thing. You can list the first word, phrase or idea that comes to your mind.
First, as a warm up, using the letters M-I-N-D reveal four things about yourself.
M - Moody I - Imaginative (also insane) N - Non-conformist D - Dreamer
1. chill - out
2. poodle - skirt
3. tissue - paper
4. sharp - cheese
5. foam - rubber
6. wee - ones
7. crack - smoke
8. bellybutton - ring
9. bounce - ball
10. disco - duck
1. Vegetable - Green, I love broccoli!
2. Beverage - Brown for all of those flavored cappuccinos
3. Room - I don't know. I've never been in Matthias Jabs' bedroom...
4. Outfit - Blue, all of my jeans are blue.
5. Mood - Rainbow, because I'm very moody.
6. Season - Green for summertime!
7. Fruit - Red, I'm addicted to strawberries!
8. Dessert - Brown, anything chocolate is fine by me...
9. Pair of shoes - Black. Do they make other colors?
10. Color???? - Purple & Black (tie), just look around you...
Sunday, April 11, 2004
I hope that all of you have a blessed and happy holiday. Please remember, as you stuff your faces with chocolate bunnies, jelly beans, colored eggs and ham, that this holiday is about something much greater than all of that delicious food. It is about the death and resurrection of our lord, Jesus Christ. Please remember: Jesus died for your sins, so make them good ones!
How I Celebrated The Holiday
I suppose that I did all of the things one is expected to do on this day. I went to church dressed in a brand new outfit bought specifically for the occasion. I prepared a basket full of all sorts of sweet treats, and I shared a meal of ham, colored eggs, potato salad and other goodies with my family. But, what else did I do? Look right in front of you! I have given my beloved blog a much needed facelift. And now, in honor of the holiday, I give you pictures of some of the most beautiful things that God has ever created...
Justin Hayward's tushie! Photo taken by an "Anne Onymous" fan!